Annually we obtain a whole lot of nice concepts that type the core of the journal and web site. Our collaboration and the particular relationship we’ve with our neighborhood has helped us keep contemporary and very important and our collective information has unquestionably helped 1000’s, if not tens of millions of wheelchair customers. So how can we hold serving to one another? All we ask is that you just inform us what tales you wish to see coated.
The right way to Submit
Simply e mail opens in a brand new window[email protected] with a couple of sentences and any related hyperlinks explaining what you’d prefer to see us cowl. If there are folks you suppose we must always interview or contact, embrace their names and call data. And should you’d like to jot down the story your self, give us a way of your method. The deadline for submissions is August 4.
As a reminder, listed below are the broad story classes. Use them as inspiration, however don’t hesitate to suppose larger!
- Development/Information Tales: What’s taking place in our neighborhood?
- Sensible, informative items that may enhance readers’ lives: These embrace matters like useful resource administration, well being ideas, day-to-day incapacity points and caregiving.
- Profiles: Who’re the wheelchair customers impacting our neighborhood — regionally and nationally? Are you aware somebody doing one thing newsworthy and funky?
- Journey: The place would you prefer to go? The place have you ever been? Detailed recommendation on the place to go, learn how to get there, and what adventures to pursue upon arrival.
- Product Tales: Merchandise you’d prefer to see reviewed, tales about selecting and configuring merchandise and equipment associated to SCI/D. Product information and updates.
We are able to’t wait to listen to what you give you!