Stump Grinding – The Ideal Add-On For Tree Removal
Gardeners Barnes makes the final phase of tree removal – stump grinding – stress-free and easy. Armed with the latest in grinding and safety equipment, your team of professional gardeners can quickly and easily remove any stump that’s causing you problems.
Why Use Our Stump Grinding Services?
- You’re covered by full insurance protection from start to finish, and all gardeners are fully trained and vetted
- Highly trained professionals with access to advanced stump grinding equipment complete all our stump removals
- Support and booking services staffed around the clock, so it’s always a good time to get in touch
- Appointment availability seven days a week, including weekends and Bank Holidays
- You’ll receive an initial quote by phone, and then get it confirmed onsite without obligation
- We can remove up to 180 litres of garden waste for free as part of your appointment if you request it!
What’s Involved in Your Appointment?
The stump grinding services we deliver start with a thorough planning phase, and an onsite discussion with you wherever possible. This consultation phase ensures that you know exactly what your highly trained and experienced professional gardeners are going to be doing.
All work is conducted using the most effective modern tools and equipment, and only by specialists who’ve been specifically trained to handle the machinery in question.
You might find the wood chippings which will be leftover useful for decorative purposes or mulching, but we can also arrange for their removal to be included in your service package. Simply let us know which option you prefer when you call to book.
Need us for weeding and pruning, or tree removal too? Add everything you need to a single order to start enjoying our discounted rates!